Bama Tracker: Alabama COVID-19
Bama Tracker Patreon
Attention: This is the old version of Bama Tracker. This version will be available for a few months and update daily, but it is strongly advised that you use the new version of the site here: https://bamatracker.com
iOS 14 Widget
With iOS 14, iPhone users can add Bama Tracker to their homescreen as a widget. Follow these steps.
- Download the app "Glimpse 2" from the App Store
- Once installed, run Glimpse 2 and then tap the top-right corner + sign to add a website
- Type in 'Bama Tracker' and the site URL 'https://bamatracker.com' into the form and then hit 'Next'.
- You will then have to set the widget view. It is easier if you tap 'Toggle Widget Frame'.
- Drag the site around in the frame until you are happy with the position. The example shown is optimal. Then hit 'Add'.
- Go to your homescreen and press and hold anywhere. Hit the + button in the top left to add a new widget and then find 'Glympse'. Select the larger widget option.
- Once it is on your homescreen, tap and hold on the widget to bring up some options. Select 'Edit Widget'
- Make sure the Glympse widget is set to 'Bama Tracker' and feel free to adjust the other settings if you would like.
- Tap anywhere outside of the settings and you are back on your homescreen with a Bama Tracker widget.
You can use Glympse + iOS 14 to add other widgets from any part of Bama Tracker (or any website) to your homescreen.
, St. Clair
Proudly Supported By
Data collected from the ADPH website and is provided to the public strictly for educational and academic research purposes. You should not rely upon the content of this website as a basis for making any business, legal or health decisions. Terms & Conditions
BamaTracker.com ©2021 Magic & Wires LLC